Saturday, April 28, 2012

Farah suka fikirkan...

Thinking of future..
Working in food industry?
Working at Halal JAKIM?
Master in Food Science?
MBA?
Become a lecturer?
Open up a kindergarten?
KAHWIN? hehe. I wish very soon.
Who's gonna be my prince charming?
Who's gonna tell me a bedtime story about our prophets?
Who's gonna calm me when I am restless and clueless?
Who's gonna make me comfy with his words?
Who's gonna understand me when I'm wordless?
Who's gonna smile with me when I feel high?
Who's gonna put me on a smile when I feel blue?
Who's gonna hold my hand striving together towards Jannah?
Who's gonna be my sifu of life?
Who's gonna be my soul mate?
Hurm..I  wonder..
and I wish I will meet my prince charming soon...
cause I start to feel that I really need a man that will always stand by me..
InshaAllah Allah reserve the best for me =)

p/s: Dear my prince charming, I am trying my best to improve my housewife/ emotional management/ observation skills day by day with the hope that I can make you feel comfy and calm with me in our own home sweet home. You're always in my prayer.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment